Monday, October 12, 2009

{cody}

Cody is HECKA-FUNNY
Cody was in the"Future Farmers of America" in High-School...(with Mallory and Cody was basically the "FFA-HOTTIE"
Cody told me on this Shoot that "HE TOTALLY LOVED JESUS"...(me too Cody...ME too!)
Cody was kinda nervous when Nate "rubbed his back" during the shoot..(yes, that is the last picture...I caught the moment)
Cody is Going to be a GREAT misionary!

4 comments:

  1. this is so exciting, marie! i'm glad you are doing what you love (and have a clear talent for).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie - I think this is so great! I'm so excited for you. You take awesome pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you both..My bloggin' friends!
    Thanks for the encouragement...Your both...
    THEE BEESSST ( said in a Nacho libre' accent)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wondered when you would decide this my dear sis! I saw it coming. You will be GREAT!!!!!!! Good luck in this adventure of your life. May your story continue to shine!

    ReplyDelete