Marie, I would love to be able to continue to see your beautiful pix, but I totally get it. I don't post Graycie's much for the same reason. It just creeps me out. There will come a time when I won't post Bella's either. I can get my fix by coming over here and watching you grow as a photographer. You are really stretching and it looks wonderful! Debbie
hey marie - thanks for reading my blog, please leave comments more, that's when i get to reach back out to the readers. i love your photography and you & your daughter are just beautiful! i'm hoping to go country dancing for my birthday, this saturday and also using the knee-sock boots combo, such a good look!
the knit stocking hats were from here - http://www.mutzebyashley.com/about.html i picked them up at the "girl next door" handmade show in vegas.
Marie, I would love to be able to continue to see your beautiful pix, but I totally get it. I don't post Graycie's much for the same reason. It just creeps me out. There will come a time when I won't post Bella's either. I can get my fix by coming over here and watching you grow as a photographer. You are really stretching and it looks wonderful!
ReplyDeleteDebbie
hey marie - thanks for reading my blog, please leave comments more, that's when i get to reach back out to the readers. i love your photography and you & your daughter are just beautiful! i'm hoping to go country dancing for my birthday, this saturday and also using the knee-sock boots combo, such a good look!
ReplyDeletethe knit stocking hats were from here - http://www.mutzebyashley.com/about.html
i picked them up at the "girl next door" handmade show in vegas.
have a great week1